Friday, October 1, 2010

Forever Together




I'm sick of waiting as well..
  I was waiting for u as you were waiting for me..
Your not the only  one who feels sick here in this world...
Our bond and Our Hearts are the only thing that made us living  together all this year it's like my heart have Found the right place
Well I was trying to make the first move but there's always a wall blocking my move and my way..
I have been looking for a way to break up the wall but everytime I tried to hit it..there's not even a scratch...
I guess there's no way that I can break this stupid wall...
I'm sick of trying to break it but i'm not sick of standing next to you..
So..I'll be trying to break this wall and hold your hands again..
After many days have come I figur out how to break up the wall..
It's simple I just need to Draw on the wall  a heart and write your name inside the heart...
Finally the wall is broken now I can say what I have been trying to say

I LOVE YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life Need To Be Rocked

Life Need To Be Rocked

Gothix Slideshow

Broken mirrors .. broken heart .. Reflect the bad side of me n not the good side