Friday, February 19, 2010

Coloring with Gothix

Hi Guyz !

how r ya ?

as u can c the title {Coloring with Gothix}

so no need for explaining lolz

first I'll show u the pic b4 getting colored k ? k

let's begin


Nice Drawing I know !!
damn the one who draw this pic srsly he's talented i must say

ok then now ma turn I'll show u ma Coloring&Designing  for this wonderful pic



so what do u think ?
It took about 3 hours to make it like this . . . 3 hours <.> XD

btw as u can c there's a nick name n a web site

I'm the owner of this design i didn't rip anyones design
n the Design goes to www.anime-mo0n.com the site dat i worked for.
but it was in the past XD

anywho... So tell me do u like it or what ?
if u have any thoughts or there's something wrong with the Design tell me .
it's ok Arabic&English Comment only XP.

1 comment:

  1. Nice job man srsly that is hard work cuz I tried b4 how is colorin XP.. anywho I wanna c more 1 is not enough x]

    ReplyDelete

Life Need To Be Rocked

Life Need To Be Rocked

Gothix Slideshow

Broken mirrors .. broken heart .. Reflect the bad side of me n not the good side