Sunday, February 14, 2010

Waiting for the light to show up

I tried to make u laugh but there was a wall between us but I don't care
cause all i want is to make u laugh I don't care if there's something between us .
Btw i'm not super all the time n I can't help u all the time but i'm trying to make that happen
so plz help me when I need u. I went to take a peak thru ur past doors but all I can c is a Dark place filled with pain I don't mind if u shared ur pain with me I just want to share ur pain n make it ones.
In the Dark while listening to music drawing a pic of u on the wall but i can't c the pic cuz it's so dark n I can't c a thing so how could I know that am drawing u ? so tell me now y am I sitting in the dark alone drawing pic's of u ?
We're fighting about silly things while some of us r hurting inside but believe me all I want is to be with u.
U come to me with problems seeking for answers n u tell me this will be the last time I will ask for ur help but ik this will not be the last time u'll ask me again.

I'm so sick of ppl thinking that we're bf&gf will i don't care about what they say cuz the jelousy r taking them away open ur eyes ppl n go get a life.

After the lights go off I start thinking of a way to get thru the dark but there's no way the only way is,u standing by next to me with out u I can't walk in the Dark but when we start walking together the Dark start to vanish so plz keep walking with me until the end of the road don't keep me all alone waiting for no one.

by: Gothic=Saoud Al-shamari.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life Need To Be Rocked

Life Need To Be Rocked

Gothix Slideshow

Broken mirrors .. broken heart .. Reflect the bad side of me n not the good side