Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Don't say GoodBye


Our life is changing it seems strange right ?
I need to figur it out why our life is changing?
yasterday we were laughing but today we're crying.
I just want to know what's wrong with our life.
I just don't want to say goodbye cause i don't want to hear that word.
It's to early to say goodbye.
do you remember when we were walking,holding hand to hand I missed these days.
if it's over I hope we will see each other with a smile on our faces.
It's to early to say goodbye cause it's not the end of the world
don't say goodbye cause I can't leave you and I can't picture my life with out you
so please don't say { GoodBye }

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life Need To Be Rocked

Life Need To Be Rocked

Gothix Slideshow

Broken mirrors .. broken heart .. Reflect the bad side of me n not the good side