Monday, March 15, 2010

I'll always be here


Take a breath ..
keep holding it in.. cuase I don't want to see you crying your not that bad so please don't cry there's nothing wrong with you.. It's me.
you turn my world up side down cause your so kind and i'll be with you for the rest of my life..
I want to see the smile I used to saw when i'm lonely I want to see the light..
As I lie underneath the light all I can see is a borken heart and it's getting worst everytime you cry
so please don't cry cause i'll always be next to you to make sure your alright.
I'll be gone when you are broken with no hope..But i don't think that I can do this so i'll not go cause i'll always be here for you for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life Need To Be Rocked

Life Need To Be Rocked

Gothix Slideshow

Broken mirrors .. broken heart .. Reflect the bad side of me n not the good side