Tuesday, March 16, 2010

It's not over yet


My tears are falling down and you know i'm not the one who must be crying it must be you..
I lost my sence and all the sweet words I was saving it for you..but it's not over yet.
I wish I can say something sweet for you but I can't not anymore cause i'm almost falling apart
You come to me and say let's be back again..
It's not that easy to come back again cause it's not over yet and i'm still broking apart.
I think we can't stay together like we used to it could be a broken friendship with out a leader to move.
But it's not over yet to give up so take a breath and fire your guns cause it will be a stormy adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life Need To Be Rocked

Life Need To Be Rocked

Gothix Slideshow

Broken mirrors .. broken heart .. Reflect the bad side of me n not the good side