Monday, April 5, 2010

Holding Hearts



I wanted U to know that i'll be holding ur heart Until i die
Ik i can't hold it all the time cuz i can't hold my own heart so how do u want me to hold urs
i don't feel like i'm the choosen one to hold ur heart but keep in mind that i'm going to keep holding ur heart even if takes to hold them together and i mean by together ur heart and mine
the worst thing is my heart is broken and i can't hold it by myself so plz lend me a hand to hold it down
after holding both hearts i feel like giving u my heart so u can hold it for me cuz i think i'm broken and i want u to fix my broken heart and i don't feel well when i'm broken
The pain is going away but the broken side in my heart is not going away
is there away to make it go away ?
i don't think so
I want just to hold ur heart cuz i don't feel like my heart is going to be fixed
I just want to be with.
To be sure that my heart is going to be hold n fixed
FOREVER TOGETHER

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life Need To Be Rocked

Life Need To Be Rocked

Gothix Slideshow

Broken mirrors .. broken heart .. Reflect the bad side of me n not the good side