Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Unforgettable Teacher



This is the last time i will study with U Teacher : Scott Dagilis

I'm the student and u'r the teacher i don't mind if we're friendz
We're going to another class but don't forget that...
U left us now but we're not alone
just keep looking at the sky if u want to c us cuz that's the way we're going
Goodbye for now teacher
but don't forget that we will be in ur heart
just look at the stars and believe that u'r our teacher and u helped us so much

things r going to change but ur place in my heart is not going to change
Don't say Goodbye teacher cuz we're going to be in ur heart
even if we're going to move to another class teacher
our feelings will always stay the same
I wish that u'll be happy teacher with the new students ^^
don't forget that we will be in ur heart
so it's not goodbye teacher.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Saoud! Thanks for such a wonderful poem! I really enjoyed teaching you guys and I hope you keep in touch!--Scott

    ReplyDelete

Life Need To Be Rocked

Life Need To Be Rocked

Gothix Slideshow

Broken mirrors .. broken heart .. Reflect the bad side of me n not the good side