Saturday, April 3, 2010

U Take my B+H away


U think u'r not a human n u don't have a heart ? will guess what u r wrong !
u r the one who took my breath and my heart away so guess what u have two hearts
I'm always with u I don't know y and my eyes r lost into ur heart I even can't c the empty space in ur heart
so don't tell me u don't have a heart cuz I left a hole in ur heart that way I can c what is in there and what's going on.
ur not broking or anything u just have to fight to make it thru.
U take my breath right out of me so plz take my heart out of me 2 cuz I think it's going to rip it self out.
The more I start walking with u the more i start feeling my breath is going away.
I'm going all the way just to take ur breath and ur heart away like what u did to me
U TAKE MY BREATH AND MY HEART RIGHT OUT OF ME

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life Need To Be Rocked

Life Need To Be Rocked

Gothix Slideshow

Broken mirrors .. broken heart .. Reflect the bad side of me n not the good side